Halloween Party ’21
Presenting the latest installment in the Halloween Party series. With this new volume, Halloween Party is now under the diabolical editorial hands of Gravelight. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind collection, featuring 21 ghastly tales by a macabre assemblage of talents. From the disturbing undercurrents of the award-winning “Insecticide” to the psychologically charged drama “Unwell” to the speculative thriller “Before She’s Gone Forever,” there’s an entire trick-or-treat bag of goodies awaiting you between the pages!
- Introduction by Dianne Pearce
- East 55th Street Affair by James Goodridge
- Aristotle’s Lantern by R. David Fulcher
- Insecticide by Nancy North Walker
- Hopscotch by Bernie Brown
- The Halloween Hound by David Yurkovich
- Unwell by Faye Perozich
- Into the Fire by David W. Dutton
- He Knew Where She Was by Jeffrey D. Keeten
- The Urraca Affair by James Goodridge
- All Hallows’ by Morgan Golladay
- It Is Highly Illegal to Hit Someone With an Egg by Morgan Golladay
- The Gravid Doe by Morgan Golladay
- Devil’s Throne by Morgan Golladay
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Bernie Brown
- The Hat by Russell Reece
- Snail! Snail! Show Me Your Horns by J.C. Raye
- Elevator of Blood by Robert Fleming
- A Good Daughter by Kim DeCicco
- Second Date by Morgan Golladay
- Before She’s Gone Forever by Phil Giunta
- Porch Ghost (as recounted by Dianne Pearce)
Exhumed: Thirteen Tales too Terrifying to Stay Dead
Gravelight Press proudly presents its debut release: Exhumed: Thirteen Tales too Terrifying to Stay Dead.
This collection of horror stories will take you from the North Pole to haunted beaches, Gothic villas, ghost-inhabited department stores and all points in between.
Featuring a chilling and insightful introduction on the nature of horror by renowned Good Reads book critic Jeffrey Keeten, Exhumed features original fiction by:
- Bernie Brown
- Ellie Cooper
- David W. Dutton
- Robin Hill-Page Glanden
- James Goodridge
- Andrea Goyan
- Heidi Lobecker
- Bayne Northern
- Josephine Queen
- J.C. Raye
- Russell Reece
- Linda Rumney
- Elizabeth Vegvary
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind collection, the perfect read on a dark, stormy evening.
Full-color wraparound cover with black and white interiors, 7″ x 7″ trim size, 129 pages. $9.99 USD.
Forthcoming Gravelight Releases
A DARK HARVEST: Collected short horror tales by author David R. Fulcher. Two volumes. Spring 2023 and fall 2023.
HALLOWEEN PARTY ’21: Our fourth collection in the Halloween Party series. New editorial ownership, same great macabre.
THE HOLY GHOST AND OTHER SPOOKY STORIES: A collection of short, scary tales by Bernie Brown.